Shipping Suite Magento extension provides enhanced options for better managing shipping zones and rates in Magento. Extensions allows to easily sell products to specific regions, provides more accurate shipping cost based on many advanced conditions.
Shipping Suite allows to override standard rates received from shipping method providers. Any available shipping methods integrated in Magento are supported.
It might be useful if you need to override shipping costs for specific conditions.
Advanced conditions can use all available address attributes and cart attributes, product attributes.
It’s also possible to use a range of values
EXAMPLE: setup a shipping cost $10 for weights from 100 to 500 pounds shipped to Rome.
The rates can be exported to CSV or imported back to Magento.
- Option to enable/disable shipping methods based on different conditions
- Option to specify custom shipping rates for all available shipping methods based on different conditions
- You can specify shipping rates based on address attributes: City, Country, Company, Fax, First Name, Last Name, Zip Code, State, Street Address, Telephone, VAT Number
- You can specify shipping rates based on all available product attributes
- You can specify shipping rates based on cart and special attributes: Subtotal, Cart Weight, Customer Group
- Support any types of Zip Codes
This extension will allow creating shipping zones for specific countries and assign specific products, categories and shipping methods to these zones. Customers will be able to select their shipping locations manually before browsing a site OR/AND their locations can be determined automatically using MaxMind technology. Once a visitor’s location is determined (either manually by a customer or automatically by the extension) the categories, products and shipping zones will be filtered.
This gives you a great opportunity to sell different products to different countries and ship products to regions they can be shipped to.
Example: You do not sell alcohol to Colorado. You create a shipping zone for Colorado and exclude all alcohol products for it. Visitors from Colorado won't see them at all.
- Store owner can limit access to the specific store categories and products for the specific countries and regions
- You can filter products by name, SKU, attribute set and price
- Store owner can enable/disable specific shipping methods and shipping sub-methods for the specific countries and regions
- Customer can enter a shipping location (country, region) before browsing a store
- Option to disable a shipping welcome pop-up
- Shipping location can be determined automatically using MaxMind technology by IP address
- Customers will always see their shipping location in a site header. They can change it any time
- Categories and products are being automatically filtered and removed from a shopping cart if a customer changes his shipping location
Shipping Rules and Restrictions
Shipping Suite extension allows creating different conditions using address, product and cart attributes.
Example: You can give an Option to select the Priority Mail method of FEDEX if a customer from NY purchased a heavy LCD in an order with subtotal great than $2000. You can also restrict usage of shipping methods for specific conditions.
- Option to create shipping rules to allow or forbid using specific shipping methods if specific conditions are triggered
- Shipping Rules can be exported/imported using CSV files
- Option to choose available shipping methods for each customer group (You can easily allow using specific shipping methods for each cusstomer group separately)
- Conditions can be created using address, product and cart attributes
Shipping location can be determined automatically by visitor's IP address using MaxMind technology
- Option to determine visitors' location automatically using MaxMind technology
- Option to update database right from the back-end
- Option to use City database to determine regions and cities
- Automatically switches shipping zone based on customers' countries and regions
|Magento Extension Advisor||Order Management, Shipping and delivery|
|Refund Period||30 days|
|Compatible CE/EE||Magento CE 1.4.x - 1.9.x LATEST, EE 1.9.1 - 1.14.x LATEST|
- The code is moved from app/code/local to app/code/community*
- Shipping zones can be selected in the conditions of shipping rules
- New condition "Shipping Date" was added. You can create shipping rules and define how long they should be available
- The "Stop Processing Further Rules" ability was added for each shipping rule
- Products can be filtered by categories when assigning to shipping zones
- Improvements for categories selection when creating shipping zones
- Default country can be specified for cases when a customer's location is not defined
- Shipping Zone Mode can be disabled now
- Compatibility with Magento EE FPC
- Bug fixes and code refarctoring
- Notes how to upgrade from old versions:
- - Enable Magento cache;
- - Rename the Adminhtml, DeliveryZones and GeoIP folders in app/code/local/MageWorx;
- - Upload a new package;
- - Refresh the cache.
- Conditions combinations are added
- Bug fixes
- Shipping cost calculation issues are resolved
- Version: 1.1.2 (12/23/2013)
- Compatibility with Phoenix VarnishCache
- Version: 1.1.1 (12/20/2013)
- Addressed issue with specific zones configuration
- Version: 1.1.0 (12/18/2013)
- Significant improvements of shipping rules and rates
- Ability to add fixed or percentage surcharges to shipping cost
- Ability to specify a shipping cost per product (fixed or percentage)
- Ability to specify a shipping cost per item in an order (fixed or percentage)
- Ability to specify a shipping cost as a percentage from an order
- Ability to specify a shipping cost per 1 unit of a product weight
- "Ship to" message on a product page
- Improvement of shipping zones
- New shipping zone mode added
- "Estimate Shipping" calculator added on a product page
- New "Shipping Suite" shipping method added
- Version: 1.0.1
- Bug fixes
- Version: 1.0.0
- Initial release
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Shipping Suite Magento Extension
HelpDesk Pro Magento Extension