As a store owner, you usually want to know more about your customers for better segmentation and analytics. Customer Attribute extension can help you create Customer Attributes which matter most to your business and manage Customers with these attributes. Moreover, the module can also help you create Customer and Order Reports filtered by attributes. As a result, you can precisely monitor your Customer base and Order performance, then know how to market better to Customers.
1. Customer Attributes Management
You can add and manage multiple Customer Attributes by many properties such as Code, Type, Sort Order, Status, Required, Length, Input Validation, etc.
2. Address Attributes and General Attributes Separated
The module separates Address Attributes from General Attributes for better functionality.
General attributes are kinds of customer personal details such as birthday, gender, occupation, industry, monthly income, etc.
Address attributes relate to the customer transactional details such as region, time zone, language, preferred shipping times, etc.
3. Customers Management with Attributes
You can view and manage Customers’ additional information in backend. By analyzing a specific customer or a group of customers with selected attribute options, you can have better insights of your customer base in relation with your current business performance.
4. Attribute Display Configuration
You can set display configuration in backend and frontend to each attribute.
In backend, you have options to display the attributes on one or multiple pages: on the Customer grid, on the Order grid or on the Admin Checkout page.
In frontend, attributes can be displayed on different pages such as on the Registration page, on the Account Manager page or on the Checkout page.
5. Customer and Order Report
Our module can create Customer and Order Reports based on one or multiple customer attributes in form of Data Tables or Charts. The reports can be exported to CSV or XML files.
You can configure which attributes to show and filter in Report pages. In this way, you can focus on only the attributes that matter to your reports.
Customers Management with Attributes
- Add and manage multiple Attributes by many properties such as Code, Type, Sort Order, Status, Required, Length, Input Validation, etc.
- Separate Address attributes from Customer General Attributes for better functionality
- Apply specific Attributes to different Customer Groups
- Select which pages and store views to display each Attribute
- Customize Attributes Labels and Options for multiple store views
- View and manage Customers’ additional information in backend
- Sort and filter Customers with attribute options
- Export the Customer List with attributes to CSV or XML files
- Filter the Data to report by Attribute Options
- View Reports in form of Data Table or Chart
- Opt to show or not to show zero rows in the Data Table or Chart
- Export the Report data to CSV/XML files
- Configure which attributes to show and filter on Report pages
- Add and manage their additional information during Registration or in their Account Dashboard
- Add and manage address details to their shipping and billing information on Checkout or in their Account Dashboard
- 100% Open source
- License Certificate valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test Magento installations (No license key required).
- Easy to install and configure
- User-friendly interface