AJAX Layered Navigation for Magento can increase sales by making your catalog more filterable, aesthetically appealing, and faster for your customers to find the products they want. With lots of options, easy customization, and advanced features, we are sure AJAX Layered Navigation will meet your needs!
Note: Are you using Extendware Full Page Cache extension? Your store is already configured to cache requests from Ajax Layered Navigation.
- AJAX-ify multiple areas of your catalog:
- Layered navigation categories
- Layered navigation attributes and price
- Sorting and pagination
- Layered navigation works for browsing and searching
Don't limit layered navigation to just browsing. Even your search pages will be ajax-ified.
- Choose three different price filter controls:
- Default Magento price selection
- Slider control price selection
- Input range price selection
- Optionally hide attributes from views with many attributes
Ensure that users are not overwhelmed by too many filter attributes. If more than a specified number of attributes are visible for a filter view, then they will be hidden until the user chooses to view all attributes.
- Optionally hide options from attributes with many options
If an attribute has many attribute options, then they may be hidden until the users chooses to see the full list of options. This ensures that users are not overwhelmed by too many options.
- Attribute boxes can optionally be restricted to a given height
For stores that have attributes with many attributes (such as manufacturer, which can be produce 10s of options), then the selection box can be restricted to a certain height and the user can scroll to see more options.
- Fast AJAX to make navigation faster
Fast and efficient AJAX navigation that is fully cacheable by Full Page Cache
extension (optional extension).
- Supports all major browsers
- Gracefully disables itself on unsupported browsers