nsure your customers find the product they want as fast possible! Allow them to sort products by savings, discount, best sellers, review count, rating, popularity, revenue, and more. The quicker and easier a customer can find a quality product that catches their interest, the faster they will make a purchase. Don't lose sales because your customers do not have the tools they need to browser your catalog. Buy Advanced Product Sorting for Magento and make your catalog more usable and more profitable!
- Bring better performing products into focus
Oftentimes a few products provide most of a store's income. Bring these products to the forefront by sorting your products based on various performance metrics. For example, you can sort your products by best selling (total sales), revenue generated, regenue per visitor, or orders per visitor. It makes sense to put products that are most likely to generate revenue in front of your customers and this is what Advanced Product Sorting achieves for you.
- 13 additional sort methods added to your store
Give your customers the flexibility and power to sort products in a way that is important to them. Here are the ways your customer can sort products.
- Newest - The date the product was added to the catalog
- In Stock - The product stock status
- Savings - The dollar amount saved from the base price
- Discount - The percent saved from the base price
- Best sellers - The number of times the product has been ordered
- Popularity - The number of times the product has been viewed
- Stock Quantity - The inventory level of the product
- Review Rating - The rating that reviewers have given the product
- Review Count - The number of product reviews
- Wishlist Popularity - The of times the product has been added to the wishlist
- Revenue Generated - The amount of revenue the product has generated
- Revenue per View - The average amount of revenue generated per product view
- Orders per View - The number of orders generated per product view
- Always show in-stock products first
Out-of-stock products do not produce the same number of sales as in-stock products. With Advanced Product Sorting you can pre-sort based on in-stock status, so that in-stock products are shown first no matter which sort method is currently selected.
- Easily disable sorting methods / indexes
Every sorting method can be enabled / disabled (including Magento built-in sort methods) and indexing can be enabled / disabled on a per-sort-method basis. This ensures that customers do not have access to sort methods unless you want them to have access.
- Change sorting order and reverse sort
You can easily change the order of the sort methods that are given to your customers. In addition, if your catalog sorts in an ascending order by default you can choose to sort "Newest" by descending by default to ensure customers see newest products first instead of older products first.
- Works with product blocks
You can easily create product blocks that are sorted with one of the custom sort methods. This enables you to create product blocks such as "What's hot", "Current discounts", "Hot deals", or "What's new" product blocks with ease. The possibilities are endless!
- Disable sort orders on specific categories
Extension is completely compatible with Magento such that you can continue to select sort orders on a per-category basis and even change the default sort order per category.
- Advanced configuration for ultimate flexibility
Easily add pre-sort or post-sort methods to sorts. For example, pre-sort by in stock status to always show users the current sort status, pre-sort on rating count when sorting by review rating, or post-sort by best seller for all sorting method to optimize catalog conversion. In addition, change the sort label or order code that appears in the browser URL. Rename "Best Sellers" to "Featured" easily from the configuration screen.
|Magento Extension Advisor||Better SEO, UX, Store Layout, Improved Navigation, Product Edit & Manage|
|Support Period||360 days|
|Refund Period||30 days|
|Compatible CE/EE||Magento CE 1.4.x - 1.9.x LATEST, EE 1.9.1 - 1.14.x LATEST|
- Made configuration more user friendly
- Added default reverse sort orders to config
- Fixed issue where reversibility is not respected
- Improved sorting direction memorisation logic
- Fixed issue with sorting by price, name, and position
- Fixed query issue in newer versions of magento when sorting by stock quantity
- Fixed issue with sorting by quantity
- Fixed php notice in Magento 1.7.0+
- Added helpful configuration tooltips
- Added sorting by quantity in stock
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Advanced Product Sorting Magento Extension
Gift Card Magento Extension
SMTP Email Plus Magento Extension
Store Manager Professional Edition Primary License